How Can We Help You?
Since 1993, Quick Tint has been a service driven organization formed to support the furniture and fittings industries with specialized wood coatings and allied products. Our product ranges are designed to protect all interior wood surfaces, and offer an aesthetically pleasing and high quality professional appearance.
Our products include the very best materials available on the local and overseas markets and we pride ourselves on our ‘one stop shop’ status, giving a wide range of choices regarding colour, effect, price, durability and application.
Colour matching is the core business of Quick Tint and the technology and quality control used is “cutting edge” while still embracing good old fashioned service. Recent ISO9001:2000 certification has meant that we can assure our customers of excellent product and service, which is continually improved upon.
CALL US AT!
021 511 0310
1993: Quick Tint opened in a small factory/office in Wetton, Cape Town
1995: Moved factory/office to a larger premises in Ottery, Cape Town
1996: New all-round range of Multivalue products (Plascon) became available.
1998: Developed new standard range of spirit stains and matching stains.
1999: Implemented stringent quality control measures for both colour control and product quality
2000: Moved factory/office to current premises in Ndabeni, Cape Town
2001: Installation of computerized Point-of-Sale and costing systems
2002: Implemented computerized colour-matching using spectrophotometer
2002: Increased customer base to include Southern Cape region
2003: Installed a 14,000 litre underground thinners storage tank
2005: Began importing niche products from Fepyr in Valencia, Spain to supplement product range
2005:Opened a depot/warehouse in Boland, Western Cape
2006: Built Technical department / Research & Development facility at Ndabeni factory
2006: Staff training in Natural Colour System (NCS) to understand and communicate colour
2006: Obtained BEE rating
2007: Implemented the SETA Learnership programme
2008: Achieved ISO9001 Certification
2008: Moved Boland depot / warehouse to bigger premises in the Strand area
2008: Installed diesel backup generator at Ndabeni factory/office
2009: Implementation of Business Intelligence Centre Reporting System (Pastel) in order to improve management
2009: Launch of website
To continuously strive for:
- Fairness to all concerned in all business dealings.
- Build good business relationships and develop teamwork with customers, suppliers and staff.
- To ensure all parties benefit.
- To strive to do all things right the first time, i.e. Quality Standards to be maintained.
- To assist us, we have achieved and wish to maintain, a certified Quality Management System that complies with ISO 9001:2000
- To remain specialists in our field of wood coatings.
- To ensure that the health, safety and serenity of customers, staff and the end-users is of a high priority.
- To minimize business risk through being fully insured and to have back up plant and equipment, such as a generator and a spare thinners pump to prevent “down time”.
- To offer a “one stop shop” for small to medium size customers and to colour match and tailor-make application processes for both large and small customers.